I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

If I've Been MIA From The Internet For A While....

It's because i'm burnt out of it for now. Ive been focusing A LOT of my attention to the internet for the pats couple of weeks. I got burnt out of it. I do this all the time. I focus so much into one thing and then I throw it aside.

Plus, im becoming sick and all I want to do is sit around and watch The Office. Staring at the screen gives me a headache when im all nasal-y.

It's been one of my goals to stay away from the internet for a full week. I have just now decided as I'm writing this that it's time to do it.

I'm going to post my wednesday video for 7awesomebookworms tomorrow and then: no skype, no twitter, no facebook, no youtube, no dailybooth, no blogger, no internet until the next wednesday.

I feel like I should do this now because im going to be doing Blog Every Day in November so I obviously cant do this next month. The timing just feels right.

Those of you that have my number, feel free to call/text me during that week. Im sure I will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.