I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

BEDN Day 12- Today was argh

today started pretty cool. Had a test first class so it got out early.

In bowling I got 138 and then 149 (a new high score!)

History was easy and stuf.

Went to hang out w/ my friends today.

But my twitter account keeps getting locked. My password was stolen and I keep trying to fix it. It's really annoying. I cant get on or anything. I hope it works out

I know my blog has been bleh for the past few days but Im just not able to do it as usual. Things happen.

I got Harry, A History today and I cant wait to read it so im going to go finish this other book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.