I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

BEDN Day 14/15- I'm a bad blogger...

I missed yesterday. I got home late and had to go right to sleep and didn't have time to blog at all. Im going to take the usual masochist way of doing things and say that I will allow myself to be punished. That was pretty much the agreement when I started this so if you have any punishment ideas you can leave them in the comments. Discussion of this will also continue in my next video for 7awesomebookworms on Wednesday.

This morning I did some work. yay! I helped my godfather move stuff around at his work and got $20 after only 1 hour of work! WOO! Unfortunately this $20 will be short lived. Im currently waiting for my friend to call me so that we can go to Guitar Center where I will spend this $20 and a few of it's other $20 friends on a hard case for the guitar that I have yet to purchase. I have a coupon that expires the end of the month so I figure I should just use it anyway and then hopefully i'll get the $200 I need for the guitar at Christmas. That's the plan. Im telling all my family to just give me money. That's what they did last year too when I bought my new bass guitar.

I'm not looking forward to this week.

Tomorrow when I get to class im going to sit there and stare at my project that i've already started and hope that I can think of other things to add to it. Then I need to write a script for my next video art project. We have to do a 30-60 second humorous commercial. At some point this week i'll have to film it as well. I have a history test this week meaning my tuesday class will be easy cuz it's all review and then thursday i'll take the test and then get out of class early. Nothing too exciting going on in my other class.

My friend in the hospital called me last night. He's finally doing better. It looks like he'll be coming back home in the next week or so.

I just went downstairs to move something and OMFG I found my CD that i've been missing for about 3 months. Yesterday I found the remote control to my laptop while cleaning out my car. Who knows why the hell is was under the folding seat in the back but at least i found it. I also vaccumed the inside of my car and washed the outside so that's pretty sweet.

Ive got the chartjackers song stuck in my head for the 5th-ish time. I dont even like the song.

Ive got about 144 pages left in the fantastic Ballads of Suburbia and then i'm excited to start reading Harry, A History. I'll probably re-read King Dork after than and then hope that another book falls into my lap because im out of things to read.

This blog kinda sucks but maybe you think these things in my life are actually exciting.

Meh, probably not.

1 comment:

  1. i haven't finished reading Harry, A History yet and i got it last year when it came out. i just checked and i'm only on page 132.lol. i'm really bad at finishing books, i have about 4 other books that i'm like halfway through and they're all from last year. haha.
    don't you just hate it when songs you don't like get stuck in your head. for about 2 weeks straight i had a Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head and a Jessie McCartney song stuck in my head, it sucked.
    punishment...?um...film yourself singing
    (really loudly) and dancing to a Britney spears or Miley Cyrus song in a very public place with lots of people around you. i don't know if that would be a punishment or not, but it would be kinda funny, maybe...idk.

    ReplyDelete

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.