I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, November 16, 2009

BEDN Day 16- Spoiler Alert!

this is a video im going to do for Video Art. If you dont want this to spoil it, then dont read it. Either way, you'll probably see the video by the end of the month on youtube. (assuming you're subscribed to me)


[Opening Scene]
(4 people are talking at a party. One is telling a joke)

Person 1: “…and then the bartender says, that’s not a coat rack, that’s my wife!”

(persons 2-4 stare at person 1, unamused)

Announcer: “ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT BEING THE LIFE OF THE PARTY?
“HI, IM BOB LOUDVOICE AND I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW PRODUCT: SARCASM! SARCASM ALLOWS YOU TO BE A HUMOROUS RIOT AND A TOTAL ASSHOLE AT THE SAME TIME!”

Person 2: “Did I ever show you a picture of my daughter?”
(person 2 holds out a picture which person 1 takes and looks at. The person in the picture is undoubtedly ugly)

Person 1: “Wow. That’s the most adorable baby I’ve ever seen!”

(person 1, 3 & 4 begin laughing)

Person 3: “Hahahah, wow, you’re such a dick!”

(person 1 continues laughing then stops and turns to the camera)

Person 1: “Thanks sarcasm, for giving me the humorous ability to be a dickhead”

Announcer: “CALL NOW TO ORDER SARCASM AND RECEIVE A FREE BAG FULL OF CRAP THAT YOU DON’T NEED!”

Disembodied voice: “You’ll be the life of the party with sarcasm! Call now to order and receive your free bag of crap! Also from the makers of sarcasm: Irony!”

1 comment:

  1. lol. i thought that was really funny. :) and i'm not being sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.