I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, November 20, 2009

BEDN Day 20- FAIL FAIL FAIL! (and strange occurences)

I think ive completely missed two days in a row. I'm not entirely sure, i keep losing track of the date.

Ive just watched Charlieissocoollike's new video where he shows you around his room. It freaked me out because a few days ago I recorded a video showing around my room and I was going to start editing it today. This is creepy and it's not the first time it's happened. During "Sixty Second September", Miles..or maybe it's Myles...or...idk (Blade376), put up a video that I had the idea for already. He was yelling at inanimate objects. I had thought about doing a video about that a few days before his came out. It's really creepy when things like this happens.

You may have seen my "Electronic Persona" video (if not it's here:


)

you'll notice that lots of the video and the audio sync up. This was all completely unintentional. I edited the entire video until it was how I wanted it and the target length and then when the video was done I threw in the music last. There are multiple places where I looks like I edited the video according to the music... but I didnt.

This kind of thing happens so often that there's a special word for it.... I actually dont remember what the word is but when I was talking about this with my video art teacher and he told me about it.

Oh crap....







you know how usually when I start with no ideas and I just start writing and it turns into something? welllllllllllll that's not happening for some reason today..... nothing else is coming to mind of the subject.... crap.

I got Hank Green's new album in the mail yesterday. I'm going to listen to it lots more a post a blog reviewing it but what I can tell you instantly is that ITS FREAKING AMAZING! If you even remotely liked his first album then you will easily love the crap out of the new one. It has blown away my expectations.

Im going to just end this blog because I have editing to do and college stuff to take care of today. There was an exit exam I didnt know about and the office didnt tell me that I had a deadline to turn in this application thing so I might have to wait an extra semester before i can graduate :(

1 comment:

  1. when i read hank green, i thought it said john green, and i was like, wtf?! when did john come out with an album. lol.

    ReplyDelete

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.