I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BEDA 10- Things Thatt I Really Really Love

i don't have a topic so i'm stealing ideas from lindsay and listing things that I really love:

  • The feeling of playing guitar. especially when it is something very difficult and I nail it.
  • the smell of a bookstore
  • fall
  • tons of rain that doesnt have wind or lightning/thunder associated with it
  • albums that are so good you can (and HAVE to) listen to the whole thing all the way through each time
  • Say Anything's music. Literally every time puts me in the greatest mood ever
  • Max Bemis from Say Anything
  • David Foster Wallace
  • The feeling you get when you read a book passage/lyrics and realize that it directly applies to your life
  • the way John Green's mind works
  • chocolate milk
  • really nice looking bookshelves
  • modern furniture
  • continuity
  • symmetry
  • the office
  • fight club
  • creating things/making things out of other things
  • nerdfighteria in general. so much can be said about everything it has done for me
  • my internet friends. I am closer to them than my irl friends
  • finishing a really good book and just sitting there stunned, thinking "wow"
  • mexican food
  • live music
  • (good) stand up comics
  • girls with eyeliner
  • green eyes
  • good pizza
  • the color red
  • chai tea
  • monty python
  • frank lloyd wright
  • knowing all the words to a really good song
  • people who are very experimental with stuff like music etc
  • getting people into new things
  • having the perfect amount of alcohol to make me not care just enough to be perfectly social (i have social anxiety so being able to truly relax in a public environment and completely enjoy myself is the best ever)
  • that 70's show
  • john darnielle
  • [adult swim]
  • the legend of zelda: ocarina of time
  • star wars
  • harry potter
  • being on the inside of an inside joke
  • imagining the layout of my future place of living
that's all i can think of in one go like this but I did pretty good

Reading: ok i didnt start prisoner of azkaban last night but i've read some oblivion today and i'm going to read more in a bit
Last Song Scrobbled: Muzzle- The Smashing Pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.