I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

BEDA 22- Science Be Praised!

Science is some legit stuff. There's nearly a full moon out and it's caused everyone to be crazy today. This literally happens.

I woke up feeling like shit (which i later/before i saw it was a (near) full moon thought that I was having percocet withdrawl or something) and then got into work and one of my coworkers appeared to be sleeping on break. Then i got to the back where I work and literally everyone was there so they sent some people home. and then i was informed that one of my coworkers was having a bad day and I said i was too. and then a different co worker kinda snapped at me.

So myself and everyone that I work with were all snappy and then some of the customers were too!

this guy came in and was yelling at his wife and talking to her like she's a retarded piece of poop and so I gave him some crappy fillets.

some other guy was yelling at his kid

then my least favorite customer came in right when we were about to close and just caused all kinds of shit

I got home and we went to wendy's where these two kids were just screaming their heads off.

no i'm really tired because i had a 5 hour shift w/ no break.

the full moon is an asshole. why do you do this to us!?

reading: about to do a tiny tiny bit but mostly i'm gonna sleep
school in 2 days. tomorrow is my last day of summer and work better not suck
last song scrobbled is something between the buried and me or pantera but i'm not gonna look it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.