I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, August 20, 2010

BEDA 20- Work. and learning

I've been working all day today. just got home and ate. and now i'm about to leave to go to a party so i need to blog for today, and quickly.

work is on my mind at the moment so i'm going to talk about work.

i am very grateful to finally have a job. i like my job. compared to how I think other jobs would be, this one is probably better. its a privately owned business so everything is done however they want it to be which is a great thing. i love the people i work with. we have lots of fun. i like paychecks.

I have learned a lot of things in my 8ish weeks of working. lots of things about different things.
  • i've learned about cuts of meat/kinds of varieties of food
  • i've learned a lot about food preparation
  • i've learned about the physical aspects of working and adapting/healing etc involved
  • i've learned that I am very quick on the learning curve and can adapt to new things fast
  • i've learned how quickly you can become comfortable with people/get to know them when you are in a work environment with them.
  • i've learned a few things about communicating with people
  • i've learned lots about dumb people that come into work
  • i've learned that I am a hard worker that doesnt fuck around
  • i've learned lots of other stuff that is deeper in my conscious that cant really be put to words

its been a crazy experience


have not read today. dont have time to read tonight
no clue what my last song scrobbled was. havent been on my computer all day (this is the family computer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.