I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

BEDA 8- I almost missed blogging today

I was out with some peeps and didn't expect to be home but we got sent home early sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tomorrow I am getting my bottom two wisdom teeth taken out that I have put off since December. I am going to the hospital to do it so they can put me to sleep because I would freak out during the procedure and probably throw up while there are cuts in my mouth which would be bad.

So I can't eat anything and not even have water after midnight tonight, until after my surgery. Then its only cold, liquidy foods for a few days (and i dont have to work!) People are telling me I should be excited for the pain medication. We'll see. If i'm drugged up i'll try to record some of it/do a live show.

I have not freaked out about the whole thing yet, but I expect to in the morning.

ok now how do I end this....................................................................

sry for the ranty blog yesterday. it really didnt seem as ranty in my head as it did just explaining myself which is always what happens

OH OH OH we're finally gonna fix my car doors this week from my crash IN FEBRUARY

i am excite

No smoking: 4 days (and I literally CAN NOT do it for quite a while because i'm going to be healing in the mouth area so if i do it will mess it up so i'll get a good lead and then not want to mess up my "streak" and keep going

Reading: 100 pages left in chamber of secrets. i'll be reading A LOT the next 3 days
Last song scrobbled: 'Hands of a Killer'- Suicide Silence

3 comments:

  1. i got my wisdom teeth out a few days ago it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i just found out you're doing BEDA. yay! i quite enjoy reading peoples blogs, i find them very interesting. i do hope that your surgery goes well. i don't even think my wisdom teeth have come in yet, so i'm going to rely on you to tell me how that one goes over.
    i'm going to assume that since you're reading chamber of secrets and say you have much more reading to do, then you're re-reading the entire series. which is very cool. i just finished re-reading the series the other day. it took me about 4 weeks, cause i kept having to do stuff, but it was fun.
    anyway, this is a very long reply so i'm just going to stop here. bye paul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got mine out a while ago. the effect of the anesthetic is pretty hilarious. i kept insinsting that my sister give me infinite jest, and i was determminded to read some of it because i was convinced that it would be hte most mind blowing thing ever. the medicine itself didn't really do much besides make me sleepy though aha

    the surgery itself is super super quick or at lewast it feels that way because you're out the whole time whooooooooo

    ReplyDelete

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.