I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

BEDA 14- More Harry Potter

i have to write this early today because i'm going to the movies with friends tonight. I got these questions from Sara's VEDA yesterday

Favorite Character: wow I never really thought about this. I think i'm gonna go with Remus Lupin because he's really awesome and knowledgeable and stuff

Favorite Couple: Tonks and Lupin (still would be even if Lupin was not my favorite character

Part that made you cry the most: well I didnt cry at anything but the saddest part was Dumbledore falling from the astronomy tower

Favorite Location: Probably hogsmead.

What would you buy at Diagon Alley with a vault of galleons: a broomstick first off, then a bunch of books, and then random wizard gadget stuff like a sneakoscope etc

Which Deathly Hallow would you pick: invisibility cloak. i have no use for the other two first of all and I would love to sneak around people and hear what they're saying when they dont know i'm there

What would you see in the mirror of erised: I dont really know. Maybe my future self being successful and having a family

Least favorite book: Prisoner of Azkaban for reasons mentioned in my blog a few days ago

Favorite Book: Goblet of Fire

What does amsfmoawigmoerbimthrgoijv (idr how to spell it) the love potion smell like to you: I already did this in a blog but I thought of my other two smells- so the first one is still a bookstore filled with new books, then the smell off good coffee even thought I dont really like coffee, and Sara said in her video the smell after it rains and I just thought "YES!" but only if it's like moderate to cold outside. if it's hot then it just smells gross.

9 Days till school ugh ugh ugh

Reading: who knows if i'll get some done today. i'm going to the movies to a 10:30 showing so probably not

Last song scrobbled: "The Matter of Splatter (cover)" - Job For A Cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.