I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

BEDA 22- The "Real" College Experience

I just got back from hanging out with my little brother's girlfriend at her dorm. She's going to the same school as me WHICH STARTS TOMORROW OMG IM SO NOT READY! But anyway I told her to find all the cool people since she's living there and she's pretty picky with people so I was sure she'd find really cool people.

So I have never been on the south part of campus before so that was cool. And i've never seen the resident halls let alone ever been in one before so it was all an overwhelming experience. Like I thought I knew about it but I had NO IDEA.

My brother had to leave because he didn't have his ID and they wouldn't let him stay without it so It was just me, my bro's gf, and then she called up some people and we hung out.

We talked about harry potter on a level that only someone truly devoted can, and I couldn't believe it was a conversation that was NOT over the internet.

My bro's gf knows so much about what is going on at school that it's kind of scary. Last semester I was there I did my best to be completely unattached to school at all. I just distanced myself from it on purpose.

Tonight made me feel completely different. It was kinda weird to me but it was also exciting. I've decided that I'm going to be more involved this semester because my bro's gf is a way to comfortably ease my way into "real" college life.

There still some more people i'm supposed to meet soon so that will be cool.

First day is tomorrow. 2 classes. I'll be there from 11-2. I have not packed my bookbag yet. I only have 15 minutes in between class so I was gonna get snack stuff to eat but I didn't get any. I am the most unprepared for school I have ever been in my life. Oh well

reading-gonna go now
Last song scrobbled: something by dream theater idk what it was

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.