I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, August 16, 2010

BEDA 16- Sexy Thangs

Avy came up with the topic today. I like it. Things that you find sexy/attractive that are not usually considered that way.

First off i'm going to say bookshelves because you knew it was coming. But not just any bookshelf. It has to really look good. I'm talking organized and potentially decorated with things in/on the shelves. (check my tumblr i probably posted some)

Girl's british accents. Sometimes. Not always but occasionally it will sound extra great. Doesnt depend on the girl either, just the voice.

Thick books. Goblet of fire is sitting next to me. lookin hot

Modern architecture. Not all of it, because it will either look attractive or repulsive. I cant really describe which is which but i know it when i see it. (check my tumblr if i have some on there)

Office furniture. And some office supplies if they are created in a very clever way. Comfy desk chairs and geniously designed organizing space makes my brain go "HRRRRRRRRRRWHIHRGRE"

Trashy whores. Just kidding. That goes on the list of things that are considered attractive but I DON'T find them so.

Gonna get these out of the way:
Karen Gillan
Jenna Fischer
Ellen Page
Kiera Knightly
Kate Beckensale
Kat Dennings
Meekakitty
(ok they are usually considered attractive but i'm leaving them here)

How cool Suchducks is

One week until school kill meeeeee
Read a little today but my computer/percocet ADD killed my focus. gonna read now
Last song scrobbled: "Everything is Alright"- Motion City Soundtrack

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting myself under the girls with British accents category. That way I won't get mad at you for leaving me off the list :P

    I also find all of these things sexy btw. Except office furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern architecture = very sexy

    i'm also going to put modern interior design, because i love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.