I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, August 13, 2010

BEDA 13- Katy's Boobs

Lots of people want
Me to blog about Katy's
Boobs. So here you go

It's Friday the 13th and I have nothing to blog
I'm sitting by my window and there is no fog
It's getting late and no ideas come to mind
Lets post this blog before I run out of time

Poetry seems to
Be a good way getting
Out of doing things

I'm going to use poetry to blog about Katy's boobs
To make it funny and more appropriate for the noobs
If it were serious I would feel perverse
But Katy's still the coolest in the universe

Seeing as I know
Little about poetry
I will do my best

Haikus and couplets are about all I know
So lets keep going along with this show
I guess I should start with "Katy's boobs are nice"
Too bad I cant rhyme like Vanilla Ice

I'm not one to put
Lots of emphasis on boobs
Cuz there's more than that

Ogling boobs can be seen as disrespect
But for most guys it's their favorite subject
I go more for a girl's personality
But there are not many with this mentality

I'd rather find a
Loveable companion than
Love someone for looks

I don't mind the boobs, but the person they're attached to
Girls seem to appreciate this point of view
This is not to say I don't mind them
Just that it's not first on the list in my brain stem

If I were to tell
You that Katy's boobs are great
Its because she is

Katy is an awesome person that everyone should love
She's amazing on more levels than I can think of
Katy's boobs are lucky to be connected
To a girl who can not be perfected

You see it's not the
Boobs that make Katy awesome.
She does that herself

The way Katy is makes me glad to know her
Everyone else is sure to concur
If Katy's boobs are great then she makes them better
I'd love her even if her boobs were hiding under a sweater

10 days till school. Kill me
Reading: I didn't do any today. i was gonna watch a movie but whiney brother is making me leave the computer so I guess i'm gonna go read.
Last Song Scrobbled: "This is Who We Are"- As I Lay Dying

2 comments:

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.