I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, August 9, 2010

BEDA 9- My first surgery I guess?

its 8-9-10 today tee hee

so I couldnt eat breakfast this morning because they said if I didnt have an empty stomach when I was put on anesthesia I COULD DIE. so I was just really tired going into the hospital this morning. I wasnt too freaked out. The last 5 minutes of prep I was kinda worried but that was because i've never been on an IV before. everything past that I didn't care about because I would be asleep.

So before they put the IV in i asked how long before everything kicks in and they said about 45 seconds. Putting the IV in was not bad at all. Even better than getting a shot. So i'm sitting there and they're asking me questions and nothing is happening yet. then i started looking at the ceiling and it became wavy. the lights were those kind that are long tubes and they suddenly got really wide and had a moving texture to them and I told the doctor they looked like clouds or water.

that's when I fell asleep.

I woke up and they helped me into another room because it was SO hard to walk. they put gauze in my mouth and told me some things and I got on a wheelchair and was taken to the parking lot where my mom pulled up and I got in the car. I dont remember anything before I fell asleep up until about an hour after I had been home.

In the car I called like 3 people and talked to them or left messages, i recorded myself saying things on my phone so look forward to that, and I am told that I kept repeating everything that I was saying because I forgot I said it. It was funny but apparently annoying because I wouldnt stop talking. I tweeted: "Wow i feel creat joe in not in saga this is cool"

when I got home I did a live show but it was not for very long because my face started hurting so I left. then my mom gave me some pain pills. I would later find out that these were not the pills I was prescribed but HER pills that she had leftover. after a while i started to feel a dull ache in my mouth and then it slowly got worse. and then my mom told me she didnt get my pills yet and it started hurting really bad and I started to freak out.

if you have ever been in a situation like this where there is a lot of pain, you cant think and you want people to cooperate with you. when the cooperation didn't happen I got really pissed at my mom and started yelling at her for not giving me the right pills. so she left to get my perscription.

meanwhile I sat at home as the pain became very intense. i went for an ice pack that my mom made me only it was just cubes in a bag which doesnt do much to conform to your face. i was looking for the hammer to crush it and couldnt find it and started screaming becausei needed the pain to go away and i just started smashing the ice on the counter with my hands. i busted the bag open and it was leaking on me for the next half hour. the pain became so intense that i was just sitting there in my room flailing my limbs and crying.

finally my mom got home and i took my pills and it went away in like 3 minutes.

i havent been able to eat much since I can only do liquids and jello today. so ive eaten 2 Ensures which are tasty but not satisfying and a cup of jello. i feel like crap sorta because i dont have much in my stomach but I will probably feel loads better tomorrow

i still have to get my top two wisdom teeth out, probably during winter break, but now that i know what it's like i'm not going to have any problem with it at all

Today I finished reading Chamber of Secrets and i'm going to start Prisoner of Azkaban tonight and also probably read a bit of Oblivion.

Last song scrobbled: 'Dirge For November'- Opeth

2 comments:

  1. Ow, sounds like a painful experience. :(

    I am not looking forward to having to get my wisdom teeth taken out in a few year. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad mine didn't hurt not even a little bit

    ReplyDelete

You should definitely comment. Since there's not view count I dont know who/how many are actually reading this.